Insurance is one of those essential financial products that everyone should consider but hopefully never require. Personal insurance can be put in place to cover the unexpected: death, major injury or trauma. Although any potential claim will not cover the personal loss or death of a family member, it can go a long way towards ensuring that lifestyle, debt and living expenses are maintained at a pre-accident level. We can assist you in investigating the appropriate level of cover required and guide you through the different types available.
With adequate insurance you can:
- Preserve you and your family’s lifestyle
- Stay in control and enjoy freedom of choice
- Reduce the financial stress and potentially ease future debt worries
Does your insurance provide…
- Minimal lifestyle changes
- Sufficient cover in times of need
- Support for you and your family
What are my options?
- Life cover – in the event od death
- Total and Permanent Disablement TPD – Disability cover
- Trauma – Cover for prelisted ailments eg: heart attack, cancer, stroke etc.
- Income Protection – Cover for the inability to return to work replacing the bulk of your current wage